Thursday, September 4, 2008

Claire's First Day of Preschool

Claire was so excited to go to Preschool.  Her exact words were, "I'm so excited to go to Preschool" which she said over and over all day yesterday.  She kept asking when we were going to eat lunch because I told her that we were going after lunch.  The cutest thing was that Chloe thought she was going too and got her backpack and even wanted her picture taken with Claire's teacher, Mrs. McIntyre.  In two years you will be able to Chloe!  Claire had so much fun yesterday and is looking forward to going back today.  Claire and Cade are so different in that Claire counts the days until she goes to school and Cade counts how many days until the weekend.  

1 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

"Claire and Cade are so different in that Claire counts the days until she goes to school and Cade counts how many days until the weekend."

It's like Kayla and Jared:The Sequel. Nikki was somewhere in the middle, but I LOVED school and Jared would rather stick a flaming fork in his eye.