Saturday, September 6, 2008

FYI

I'm all about sharing important information and here is a good one.  If you get a fever, make sure you go to the doctor within 48 hours.  Don't have the mentality that it will go away on it's own.  I am going on day number 4 of having a fever and missed that 48 hour mark and so now I just have to wait it out and have it takes it's course.  I keep thinking I am getting better and the fever comes back.  Ugh!  I can't tell you how frustrating it is and I am SICK (no pun intended) of sweating (I do that enough living in Las Vegas) and being cold!  Hopefully I'm on the downhill side.  Anyway, so go to the doctor so he can give you medicine so you can start feeling better and not have to wait it out like me.  :(

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor Kamy. I hope you feel better soon.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Are you feeling any better? It sucks being sick...love ya!

Liz :) said...

Awe..being a mom an being sick is the worst! I wish I lived close enough to help with the kids. Hope you're better soon. =)