What a big event for our first child! It was an exciting experience for us all. He wasn't looking forward to his teeth coming out even though a lot of his friends have already lost their teeth. I thought he was going to be the kind that wouldn't let anyone touch it even when it was barely hanging on, but he was tough! It was getting pretty loose so tonight after dinner we made him eat an apple and after a couple of bites, it came out in his mouth. He got cheers from the whole family and the missionaries were here for dinner so they got to join in on the fun too! The Tooth Fairy will make her first appearance in our home tonight!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Cade lost his first tooth!
What a big event for our first child! It was an exciting experience for us all. He wasn't looking forward to his teeth coming out even though a lot of his friends have already lost their teeth. I thought he was going to be the kind that wouldn't let anyone touch it even when it was barely hanging on, but he was tough! It was getting pretty loose so tonight after dinner we made him eat an apple and after a couple of bites, it came out in his mouth. He got cheers from the whole family and the missionaries were here for dinner so they got to join in on the fun too! The Tooth Fairy will make her first appearance in our home tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seth will be so jealous. He keeps telling me he has a loose tooth (which as far as I can tell he doesn't). He always tries to eat food right where the supposedly loose tooth is.
How exciting!! He looks so cute--and a big boy.
Hi Kamy,
I finally started a blog over the summer and I love to check yours. I'm finally commenting on yours because I need to be better about that. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. We miss Las Vegas all the time! Oh and also is that Shannons recipe for meatballs because it sounds pretty familiar to me. I hope all is going well for you guys, keep in touch!
Amy Morris
Way to go Cade! The first lost tooth in our home was quite traumatic. We have had a big break from the tooth fairy but maybe someday soon it will come again. George is in 2nd grade and hasn't lost any yet.
Big Event! Hopefully the tooth fairy will let you keep his tooth. I have 3 of Trinity's 5 teeth that she lost...the tooth fairy was nice enough to let me keep some of them. I have them in a special box in Trin's bathroom, along with a lock of her hair from her first hair cut.
Post a Comment