Last week we were so lucky to go to Lake Powell with Bruce and Lisa King, Jerry and Jackie King and Casey's parents. This is our third year going and we have so much fun every year. It was very relaxing, I took so many naps, I'm embarrassed to count. A lot of that was because I was STILL sick and didn't have much energy. Because I had so much junk in my chest I wasn't able to stay in the water very long without having a coughing fit. The weather was perfect and the water was perfect and the food was, as always, excellent. We were so lucky that Mandy and Erich came to watch the kids otherwise it wouldn't have been possible so thank you. Check out this entry and this one to hear about their experience here.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Lake Powell
Last week we were so lucky to go to Lake Powell with Bruce and Lisa King, Jerry and Jackie King and Casey's parents. This is our third year going and we have so much fun every year. It was very relaxing, I took so many naps, I'm embarrassed to count. A lot of that was because I was STILL sick and didn't have much energy. Because I had so much junk in my chest I wasn't able to stay in the water very long without having a coughing fit. The weather was perfect and the water was perfect and the food was, as always, excellent. We were so lucky that Mandy and Erich came to watch the kids otherwise it wouldn't have been possible so thank you. Check out this entry and this one to hear about their experience here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment