Thursday, September 4, 2008

The many sleeping positions of Chloe

Chloe is going through a funny stage right now.  She is in a bed and likes to come out.  Last weekend we put her to bed and went out to finish watching a movie.  I went to go check on the kids and this is what I found...  Chloe asleep by the front door on the cold, hard tile.  



The next day we decided to not give her a nap so that she would go to bed easier and around 5pm she came into my room where I was watching TV and she climbed up on me and fell asleep.  It really doesn't get much better than that!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love sleeping children. They are so precious and perfect when they're asleep. she's a cutie.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

There's nothing like your baby falling asleep in your lap...those are the best cuddles in the world. Such cute pics!

heather said...

So sweet. There isn't anything better than the snuggles you get when your child is sleeping.