Thursday, June 12, 2008

T-Ball is officially over!


Yes, T-ball is officially over!  Time to hang up the cleats, bat and glove!  Thank goodness because it was getting hot!  I love my son and he made so much improvement over last year but I had to capture some of his moves while out in the field.  I love the one where the coach is wiping his head and looking at him playing in the dirt.  I don't know what it was with this last game but he was really into karate chopping and doing the splits.  



3 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks like Cade has some moves! Did he learn those from you or Casey?

Katie said...

cade is sooo cute and funny!

Nicole S said...

Those are great moves. So glad you caught them with your camera. Maybe the karate moves helped him feel more powerful and skilled at baseball...he might have something there. Combine the two-it would definitely make baseball a whole lot more interesting.