Last weekend I had just loaded the dishwasher and was on the other side of the house and I could hear her doing something with the dishes. She loves to help me unload the dishwasher so it didn't really surprise me. What did surprise me was what I found when I came out to see what she was doing. When we put dishes away at our house, we don't usually put them away on the floor, but she did a great job organizing them!
Another funny story about Chloe... She is really into bugs right now and pretty much anything that is small and black is a bug. I was cradling Chloe in my arms and she was looking up at me. All of a sudden, she pointed up at my neck and very excitedly said bug! Yeah, she was referring to the moles on my neck!
1 comments:
Cute story. I love little "helpers."
Post a Comment