Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hallelujah!

While we were in California at the beach Cade broke his hearing aid while being a little too rambunctious.  Luckily his audiologist works on Saturdays so as we drove into town we went directly to her office to drop it off.  Thank heavens it is still under warranty.  I thought we would get it back in a week but no...  Let me tell you, it makes a huge difference if Cade has only one hearing aid.  Today we got the call that it was ready to be picked up.  Thus the Hallelujah!  Cade immediately wanted to put it in and when he did he said, "Whoa... that's loud!"  Now I don't have to shout at him to get his attention and I can speak to him in a normal voice.  And hopefully no more, "What? What? What did you say?"  Poor thing...

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

Great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com) -- we'd love to have you as part of our community!