It was so fun to spend time with them as they are now living in New Jersey. My kids love playing with their cousins and still don't understand why they had to move far away!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Our week at the beach
About 2 weeks ago we were able to spend a week at the beach with my sister in law, Courtney and her family. Betsy, Mandy and her girls came over for a few days too and we had a blast. 5 of the 7 days that we were there were spent at the beach. The weather wasn't really sunny but that didn't stop us. I was nervous driving out there by myself since Casey had Church obligations. It's one thing to drive to Phoenix, which I am totally comfortable doing since there are only a few freeways you get on. California has toll roads and huge freeways! Yeah, I can be a wimp if I am out of my comfort zone. The kids were great going to and coming back, we didn't even have to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment