Monday, July 14, 2008

Gilroy wrap up!

That pretty much sums up our many adventures in Gilroy.  Friday we just stayed at the house and went swimming most of the day.  My kids love being in the pool and we were in between swim lessons so they were pretty comfortable in the water.  
That night I was able to see a good friend that I haven't got to spend much time with in a long time.  She is going through something right now that I can't even imagine.  She and her husband, Barrett, lost their daughter, Trinity, last September.  (Click HERE to read her story).  She was only 2 months older than Cade.  We talked for 4 hours until we realized that we had to go to bed.  (She had an hour drive ahead of her and I had to wake up in four hours to drive home)  We laughed and cried and talked about her daughter and how she is doing.  I know she probably doesn't know this, but I have learned so much from her and not only now but throughout Trinity's life.  So, thank you Mindy for letting me be a friend and helping me to be a better person. 

0 comments: