Monday, August 11, 2008

WICKED Fun!

I'm so far behind in my blogging but I have to post about a great weekend that I had.  My great friend Michelle and I were complaining one day about our husbands being gone so much that we decided it was time for US to go away.  So we planned a trip to Southern California!  The only qualification we had for where we stayed was somewhere close to the beach, which we never went to, and to see Wicked  We saw Wicked the first night, Michelle hadn't seen it before and I'm always up to see it again!  The rest of the time was filled with shopping, shopping and more shopping.  It was such an odd experience to be out with a friend and not feel like I had to rush through the stores in order to get back to my kids.  

It was a much needed getaway so thank you to Casey, Betsy and Ben for making it possible!

1 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

sooooo fun for the both of you!! love you!!!!