Cade and his Uncle John have always had a great relationship, it could be that they are kindred spirits who look exactly like one another. A few weeks ago, John came up to Vegas and they assumed the natural position.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Some things never change
Cade and his Uncle John have always had a great relationship, it could be that they are kindred spirits who look exactly like one another. A few weeks ago, John came up to Vegas and they assumed the natural position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Okay that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. They both are the cutest guys in the world and I have always thought that about you Jon.
I meant John
What a cute series and I love that pic of Cade and Claire sleeping.
Ahhh, that is so cute.
What a great set of pictures. I think you're right-they are kindred spirits...and incredible look-alikes. Neat to put all the pictures of Cade and John together.
Post a Comment