What is your husband's name? Casey, yes, my brother's name is Casey too. That was a little weird at first!
How long have you been married? 7 years
Who eats more sweets? I would say me because I bake and eat it all along with my kids. But if you consider sweets sugar and sugar = Coke, then Casey would probably win!
Who said "I love you" first? I probably would have said it first but I waited until he said it.
How old is he? 34
Who is taller? Casey
Who is smarter? I would say he is and he would say that I don't give myself enough credit. If we based it on test results then he would definitely win. So I'm right!
Who can sing better? Me
Who kissed who first? That's easy, Casey kissed me first.
Who asked who out? He did. I could tell he wanted to. Some other guys in my ward were a little upset because I was kind of seeing someone long distance and so they didn't because they thought we were still really together. Casey came home from school and the other guy was already gone so he decided to make a move. It paid off!
Who has more siblings? He does!
Who wears the pants? We both do for different situations.
3 comments:
Which Heather? are you talking about me, Heather Hansen?
never mind I answered my own question, the obvious way. Thanks Kamy.
Thanks for tagging me! I actually did this one a while back. After a whole heck of a lot of searching through my archives, I finally found it:
http://themoncurs.blogspot.com/2007/
12/lets-talk-about-aaron-meme.html
and there's also this one:
http://themoncurs.blogspot.com/2007/
09/i-havent-been-tagged.html
I'm so glad you blog, by the way. So much easier to keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment