Yeah, I know I am a couple of weeks late but I thought I should still post some pictures of the kids. I was pretty lucky because I bought the girls dresses two years ago and I was lucky that they fit. By the end of the day Chloe destroyed the bottom of her dress so it's a good thing I only spent $6.99 on them! I tried to get a pictures with all of my kids but Claire, who never turns down an opportunity to get her picture taken, was the only one that would cooperate.
We had a blast going and doing our annual Easter egg hunt at their favorite Great Aunt Barb's house. They always have way too many eggs filled with candy and papers to trade in for prizes. Needless to say, my kids love Easter at Aunt Barb's.
5 comments:
Chloe looks so old in those pics. They grow up too fast!
"Claire, who never turns down an opportunity to get her picture taken"
She's a mini Nikki!
Your family is beautiful. You must be very proud. I enjoy reading your blogs and I save every recipe to my little book.
Thanks,
Monica McAllister Cook
Kamy, your kids always look so cute! Good shopping, mom! Thanks again for helping out in the Easter Program. You are awesome!
Cat.
You have a beautiful family. Clearance sales are wonderful, aren't they!
Post a Comment