Monday, April 7, 2008

The Easiest Salsa You Will Ever Make!


This salsa is so easy, my mother in law taught me how to make it.  Thanks Betsy!
1 large can of diced tomatoes or 2 regular cans
1 bunch of green onions, cut off and use just the white part at the end
Cilantro, as little or as much as you want.  I think a little goes a long way so I don't use much
1 small can of diced green chilis
Salt
Garlic Salt

Put it all in a blender and blend it up.  If you like chunkier salsa, get petite diced tomatoes and  you can just chop up the cilantro and just stir everything in a bowl. Sorry I don't have measurements for the salt and garlic salt.  If you don't have enough, you can always add more before you serve it.  Try to make it the night before or the morning that you are going to be serving it so that the flavors have time to incorporate. 

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Every time I serve this salsa people ask for the recipe. So simple and delicious!