10 years ago... In the summer of 1998 I was living in Provo, doing an internship with the City of Orem Parks and Recreation department so I could graduate from BYU. I also had just bought my first new car, a silver plum (it wasn't purple!) Saturn SL2.
Things on my Monday to do list:
Take Cade to piano lessons
Go to Claire's last day of Preschool presentation (post to come)
Go to Costco
Laundry
Iron
What would I do if I had a billion dollars:
Pay off mortgage
Buy some land and build our dream house (with a pool of course so that the summers are a little bearable)
Help my brother get into a house (he just moved from Utah to California, not quite an equal market)
Put away money for the kids college
Put away money for missions for us when the kids are out of the house
Invest
Donate money to the wheelchair fund- a really neat program, check it out
Give money to charities- One of them will definitely be the American Cancer Society (the odds are pretty high and I might get it so hopefully if I do get it then the medicine will be that much better!
3 of my bad habits:
Sneaking candy so I don't have to share!
Watching too many shows
Buying things that I want to get into and never do. (Ex paper scrapbooking. I have a BUNCH of stuff I bought with good intentions to do for my kids but now that there is digital scrapbooking why would I try to go back to that? Digiscrapping is right on my computer and I don't have to get all of the supplies out! And you can use whatever you buy over and over again! So if you need anything let me know and I would be happy to sell or even give it to you!)
Places I've Lived:
California, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada
Job's I've Had:
Retail
LifeGaurd, Swim Instructor, Pool Manager
Card Swipper at the Cannon Center
BYU Bookstore Associate
Employment Manager at a Hilton Resort
Mommy
5 things most people don't know about me
- I was painfully shy when I was growing up. Even in high school I was still pretty shy, especially when it came to boys I liked. I did NOT know how to talk to them.
- Even though I have been teaching over a year, I still get nervous every time I teach Gospel Doctrine
- I danced for 10 years
- I was Homecoming Queen
- I have to rock out to music and sing really loud when I clean. So if you are driving by my house and hear the music blaring you know why.
Now it's my turn to pass it along...
1 comments:
I hear you about buying things you want to get into but never do! I can't wait for July!!!1
Post a Comment