Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wedding vows you wish he'd made

I just received my Parenting magazine for May today and was reading it while waiting for Cade to come home from school and I found this gem!  Enjoy!


Wedding vows you wish he'd made by Jen Singer, from You're a Good Mom (And Your Kids Aren't So Bad Either)

1.  I will listen to what you say past the verb and into the paragraph.
2.  I will buy birthday presents for my mother .  And cards, too.
3.  I will never use the word "we're" before "pregnant".
4.  I will not act like a hero for changing a blowout diaper in a public bathroom.


3 comments:

heather said...

That is awesome. If only...

Cat Yates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat Yates said...

Oh Kamy, I think every woman can relate to that. Priceless. Thanks for the find.