Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who would have thought it?

I took the girls into get their well checks this week and we started with Claire and everything is "perfect" she is 50% for height and weight.  Then we got to Chloe and he started off by saying, "You've got a tall little girl there."  I thought to myself, yes she is tall but I had no idea how tall.  She ranks in at 90%!  I was pretty shocked because the only thing we are ever in the 90th percentile in is for head circumference!  Casey and I were both very short growing up so she didn't get the early height from us!  

2 comments:

Courtney said...

With Chloe in the giant category and Laney in the midget category it's no wonder Chloe looks so much older.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

90% huh? What a tall little munchkin you've got there. Hey, also congrats on baby #4. How are you feeling? I hope everything goes well. Lots of people are pregnant right now...my little sister, Meg, is pregnant with her first and due in August. She's super excited.