Monday, March 2, 2009
I love you Casey!!!
Casey and I have been married 8 years today. We had a great weekend to remind us of our commitment to one another as we attending the wedding of some close friends. I feel so lucky to have found Casey. As I think about it, it seems like we haven't been married that long but at the same time I feel like my life started since I have been with Casey so in some ways it feels like it should be longer. He is my best friend and can't imagine my life without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I don't think I knew we have both been married the same amount of time. 28 days apart. Congrats, that was a sweet post.
We're so glad you are part of our family. Casey is a lucky guy!
What a great post. Happy Anniversary!! You both are very fortunate to have each other. What a blessing. Glad you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment