Yes, we went to Disneyland a month ago but I still have to post the pictures. (I don't know what it is but when I have to post a lot of pictures I get overwhelmed and put it off.)
We had a great time as always. The bad part of our trip was that Small World was still closed to the public but not to season pass holders and then opened to the public the day after we left. The Haunted Mansion was also closed, I'm sure Claire was really glad that she wasn't forced to go on it. We were there for two days and the second day it rained starting about 1pm and we lasted a couple of hours after that and then decided to drive home.
We had some great memories of course. This was the first time that our whole family could go on the Matterhorn and Gidgets coaster in Toon Town. Chloe loved the roller coasters. In fact she went on Gidgets coaster twice in a row and the second time she kept her hands up the whole time! Casey was glad that he had Cade so that he didn't have to wait in line to see all of the characters, I had that job. In fact, we went to go see Mickey, just Claire and myself and I thought it would be fun to have us both in the picture. So I asked if I could be in the picture and she said, No. Can you believe that? Cade LOVED Splash Mountain! Casey and Cade must have went on it at least 8 times and four times were in a row. Needless to say they were drenched afterward. Our favorite ride this time was the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure, very cute and 3D. We had a blast. The first day we went nonstop because we knew it was going to rain the next day. We ended going to Red Robin after the park closed (we held out for real food and it's the kids favorite). After we were done eating and waiting for the check, Cade asked if it was past 8:00 yet (that is the kids bedtime), we said yes and he immediately laid his head in Casey's lap and fell asleep. Of course we got his picture with his toy and he falls asleep with every year. Notice in the picture of the girls and I on the tea cups that they are laughing and smiling while I am grimacing, I was the only adult that would go on it with them!
Disneyland is the best!
2 comments:
Man, you are SO lucky. I want to go to Disneyland so badly!! My plan is to seduce mom and Nikki to Disneyland for a girl adult only trip sometime in the next couple years.
When we took Trinity to Disneyland for her 5th birthday, we had never seen her face light up so much as it did then. The first time to see Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, all in person was beyond joyous for Trin. Good memories, and also a sad place to go for me right now.
I'm super glad you guys had a great time. Disneyland is an amazing place!
Post a Comment