Monday, March 23, 2009

Exciting news!

Come October 8th, Casey and I will be having our 4th child.  We are so excited and so are the kids.  I think that is what I am most looking forward to about this baby, that my other kids can't wait.  My other 3 are so close together and they were never old enough to realize what was going on.  The girls can't wait to have a little baby, especially Chloe because she LOVES babies!  

13 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! October..how far along does that put you? How are you feeling?

Katie said...

awwwwww!! so fun! congratulations!

Amanda said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun. How is everything so far?

Kamy said...

I'm 11 weeks right now and 12 on Thursday. The sickness is over but I'm really tired.

Cook Family said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you and your family. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Michelle said...

Congrats Kam! Looking forward to meeting the newest cousin :)

Erin said...

Congrats!!!! Oh but the hot summer...I am sorry!

heather said...

Congratulations. Once again we are having a baby around the same time, that is so fun. It seems like so many people I know are pregnant right now. There must be something in the water. I read what you said in your comment about the sickness being over but you are tired. I am finally past the sickness, for the most part but I have been drained. I thought the two were supposed to go at the same time. I was wondering when you would say you were pregnant it is past time for you guys, I still remember the every two year rule. Congrats, again!

Betty said...

Awesome! Can't wait to find out what you're having :) We miss you guys!

Annie said...

Yeah we are pregnant together how fun! That is my mothers birthday I'm sure you know

Nicole Cave said...

You will love the gap. My third, Chanel was the most enjoyable because her and Dallan are 4 years apart. It is nice not having a toddler to chase around and potty train. Congratulations!!

YourInsomniaCure said...

Thanks for the tips. These symptoms to watch out for in children are really helpful. My husband was diagnosed with sleep apnea a year or two ago and I have heard that it often runs in families. I am a little bit concerned that our children might have it as well. Now I know more about what to look for Child Sleep Solution