Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My baby is all grown up!


Chloe turned 3 on Sunday.  Where has the time gone?  Chloe definitely has the most spunk and personality in our family.  She is so animated, we just get a kick out of her.  She loves her older siblings and loves that she gets to play with her Claire Bear most of the day.  She used to cry whenever Claire would leave for preschool but has grown out of that.  She fell in love with High School Musical because of Claire and I think sometimes Chloe may like it more than Claire.  The other day I was asking Chloe about our family and I asked her if Daddy loved Mommy and she said, "Yeah, like Troy and Gabriella!"  

If you know Chloe you also know her love for her night night (blanket).  As much as she loved it, Casey hated it.  I have to admit it was stinky and gross the way she sucked on one corner and put another corner up to her nose.  (She started sucking on it at an early age when I took away the binkie.) So for the past few weeks Casey would ask her, "What happens when you turn 3?" and she would reply, "My night night goes in the garbage."  So the morning of her birthday they put it in the garbage.  (I took it out, washed it and put it in a ziploc to keep.) That night when she was going to bed she kept asking for her pink night night because Grandma was nice to make her some new ones.  Chloe really thought that her night night was like a doll.  She would always say that her night night was crying for her or that she was taking a nap.  The past two nights haven't been as bad as we thought but it does take her a little longer for her to fall asleep.  

We love you Chloe!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

that pink hat pic is one of my favorites of her! i didn't realize she threw night night away.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!! You are a cutie pie for sure!