Chloe has had a really hard time with potty training in one area and I am tired of it. Finally the other day after I had to clean up not only dirty underpants but it smeared on the floor as well, I lost it. I called Casey and told him I couldn't handle it anymore. Casey's call to action, get rid of a "night night". See THIS post to see the significance of this. He came home from work and took one and put it out in the garbage can. I was having a hard time with it. This was her comfort! Chloe seemed ok and I about caved in when I was putting her to bed that night and she was crying saying, "Where is my other one." The garbage came the next day and as it was sitting out on the street I was so tempted to go and grab it out. I called Casey and told him what I was thinking and he thought I was crazy! If it was up to him he would have gotten rid of both of them. I have to admit that it is disgusting but she loves them more than anything, aside from her Claire Bear and the rest of us. So, one is gone and it hasn't helped the potty situation at all. Oh well, now we only have one wet stinky blanket around. This picture was taken last week and it was with both of them.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
One less...
Chloe has had a really hard time with potty training in one area and I am tired of it. Finally the other day after I had to clean up not only dirty underpants but it smeared on the floor as well, I lost it. I called Casey and told him I couldn't handle it anymore. Casey's call to action, get rid of a "night night". See THIS post to see the significance of this. He came home from work and took one and put it out in the garbage can. I was having a hard time with it. This was her comfort! Chloe seemed ok and I about caved in when I was putting her to bed that night and she was crying saying, "Where is my other one." The garbage came the next day and as it was sitting out on the street I was so tempted to go and grab it out. I called Casey and told him what I was thinking and he thought I was crazy! If it was up to him he would have gotten rid of both of them. I have to admit that it is disgusting but she loves them more than anything, aside from her Claire Bear and the rest of us. So, one is gone and it hasn't helped the potty situation at all. Oh well, now we only have one wet stinky blanket around. This picture was taken last week and it was with both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am trying with the twins but I am extremely unsuccessful, they are so not interested YET I hope soon. I am tired of changing diapers, and buying them. If you find any new tricks that work send them my way.
Does she like stickers? We did a sticker board for Trinity. Every time she went poopoo or peepee in the potty, she got a sticker to put on her sticker board. The potty training thing was difficult for her to master, but she eventually got it. Hang in there Kamy! Love ya
Post a Comment