Yesterday Cade was playing in a friend's backyard and bumped his head while bending over to pick something up and somehow his tooth fell out. I can only assume that he bit down on it and it came out. He was standing on the grass looking at it in his hand when his friend (who thought it was a bug) came and whacked it out of his hand. Cade was NOT happy. He was yelling at his friend and crying uncontrollably . I felt so bad for him because it was only his second tooth that he lost. Casey and I and another adult tried looking in the grass but since we weren't there when it happened we didn't know exactly where it happened and each time we asked the boys the story changed a little. Luckily we were able to leave a note for the tooth fairy and she left a not back saying that she was able to find his tooth in their backyard and left some money. He was very happy.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
A Bittersweet Moment for Cade
Yesterday Cade was playing in a friend's backyard and bumped his head while bending over to pick something up and somehow his tooth fell out. I can only assume that he bit down on it and it came out. He was standing on the grass looking at it in his hand when his friend (who thought it was a bug) came and whacked it out of his hand. Cade was NOT happy. He was yelling at his friend and crying uncontrollably . I felt so bad for him because it was only his second tooth that he lost. Casey and I and another adult tried looking in the grass but since we weren't there when it happened we didn't know exactly where it happened and each time we asked the boys the story changed a little. Luckily we were able to leave a note for the tooth fairy and she left a not back saying that she was able to find his tooth in their backyard and left some money. He was very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment