Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My handy work


Last week Chloe wanted to cut her hair short.  I asked her if she wanted to keep it long like Claire's and she said no, she wanted it short.  I was hoping that she didn't want to cut it because I can trim but I don't like to cut off more than an inch.  I was surprised that she didn't want to keep it like Claire's because she wants to do everything that Claire does.  So I got the scissors out and made the call to Casey to make sure he was ok with it.  He was ok with it as long as it was long enough to put into a ponytail, Chloe does look really cute with a ponytail.  So I made the first cut, probably a little too high because I usually have to go back and even it out a few times.  Plus Chloe's hair has a little curl to it so it gets shorter.  Half way through she decided she was done, well it doesn't work that way.  I had to put layers in because her hair is straight on top and curly on the bottom so it wouldn't look funny.  I just did what it looks like they are doing to me when someone is cutting my hair.  So there you go, you didn't know that I could cut hair like that did you?  Hey neither did I!  The second picture is me pleading with her to take her picture and this is what she gave me. Apparently she was really into whatever was on the tv at the time!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job! I love that Chloe wants to be different. She's adorable.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

SHE LOOKS SOOOOO CUTE!!! You did a fantastic job Kamy! I'll let you cut my hair now... ;)

Zoo Keeper said...

Okay....I may need to hang out with you more, two nights ago Chad tried to throw L's blankie away! I cried! Needless to say - we still have the blanket!

Tay said...

I cannot believe how big she is! So cute. Good Job Kamy!