I probably haven't mentioned that I am now in Young Women's and I had the opportunity to go up to camp Friday and Saturday. It was fun getting to know the girls. They have a zip line and leaders and YCL's were allowed to do "Upsie Downsie's". I decided to give it a try! After I did it, I left quite an impression, especially since it was my first time. Casey came not long after to help cook and he couldn't be out done so he did it too. It was fun!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Girl's Camp
I probably haven't mentioned that I am now in Young Women's and I had the opportunity to go up to camp Friday and Saturday. It was fun getting to know the girls. They have a zip line and leaders and YCL's were allowed to do "Upsie Downsie's". I decided to give it a try! After I did it, I left quite an impression, especially since it was my first time. Casey came not long after to help cook and he couldn't be out done so he did it too. It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey! I love that Casey had to do it too! I miss seeing you and Casey! Hope you are good! We really should get together some time!
Post a Comment