Friday, May 30, 2008

Claire's Preschool Performance

     
    

Since this actually occurred at the beginning on the month, I figure I better get it on the blog or I never will catch up.  Her class performed a number of songs and I only put up one.  The first picture is the class getting ready to recite the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and the second picture is the class singing "Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me.  You can tell that only her and the girl next to her were really into it. Claire loves school and is so sad that it is over but is already looking forward to next year!  Claire's teacher, Ms. Naomi, was a wonderful teacher and Claire really enjoyed going there.  Everyday she would ask, "Do I get to go to Preschool today?"  Let's just hope that her excitement for school continues!

0 comments: