Monday, May 19, 2008

Cute things that they say

Cade: Yesterday Cade thought he was going to go to a friend's house today that had a wii.  He got very excited because he wanted to play his game but I couldn't understand what game he wanted to play.  After trying to help me understand and failing he said, "Like my middle name!"  I asked, "Kenneth?"  "Yeah!  Kenneth! (As he swung his arm)  Then it dawned on me, "Oh Tennis!"  "Yeah Tennis!"  I am so proud of this little boy and the progress he has made in the last 7 months.  He doesn't give up and finds cute ways to help bridge the gap.  Pretty smart if you ask me!

Claire:  Claire is anxiously awaiting our trip to Grandma's house to see Uncle John come home from his mission.  We have been counting down since we had 15 days.  Now we are down to 3!  Every morning, the first thing she says to me, no matter how asleep she still is she tells me how many more days.  It's too cute!

Chloe:  Chloe is at the fun age when anything they say is cute because she is trying so hard to talk and she does a great job at it.  I love it when she says, "I love you" it sounds like "I la you"

4 comments:

Courtney said...

We can't wait to see you guys!

Mandy said...

I am also counting down the days until we get to go to Grandma's house! It should be a fun weekend.

Katie said...

your kids are so cute! i can't wait to see how big they have gotten when i come home at the end of june.

The Yates Family said...

Kamy, that is so awesome! It's great to see that he is making so much progress. It was really cute on Sunday when he asked Susie to sing "Scripture Power."