Sunday, May 18, 2008

They're ALWAYS watching!


I guess I assume because I don't like commercials that my kids don't pay attention.  Especially since they usually are up and running around in between the commercials.  On Saturday after Cade's baseball game (he had a great catch, by the way!) Casey told the kids we would go get them chicken and french fries.  They were very excited and kept talking about how they wanted an Indiana Jones toy.  I had no idea which fast food establishment was giving out Indiana Jones toys or if anyone was at all.  We asked them if they wanted McDonalds (Old McDonald's if you ask them) and Cade said no.  We asked them if they wanted Burger King and they said yes.  The last time we went they were giving out Iron Man toys and so I said, "No, they are giving out Iron Man."  Cade proceeded to say, "Not anymore, they have Indiana Jones now!"  How else would he had known that!  Sure enough, we found this and the kids were happy!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so true! The other day Abram told me about a special "cleaner" he saw on a commercial that cleans the shower without any work! He also told me about a neat purse that organizes all my stuff including holding 2 or 3 water bottles!! Then he told me later about a hospital where little sick kids go and asked if ALL kids go there. Ugh!