Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The best bed head ever!

  
  

This actually happened early last month but every time I see the pictures I laugh.  So I thought I would share so everyone could get a little laugh as well.  I couldn't believe it when I went to get Chloe that morning!  Her hair definitely rivals some of the bangs that I saw in high school!

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my heavens, that is so classic. Scrapbook gold!

Mandy said...

That is hilarious.

Lori said...

Hey Kamy! I saw your name on Heather Kitchen's blog (as I'm patiently waiting for her to post something new, since they've moved) ... i hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. This post is AWESOME!!! I just wanted to thank you for my biggest laugh of the week! She's so adorable ... that hair just doesn't go with her cute face. =)

Amanda said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh.