The kids always want to go to Disneyland and Casey and I have decided to make our yearly trip in March. The problem? I made the HUGE mistake of telling them we were going, mostly because I wanted to measure Claire to see if she was tall enough to ride the roller coasters. Last year when we went, she LOVED the Matterhorn and the one in Toontown and she kept saying that next year when she was bigger she could go on the choo choo train roller coaster. So I HAD to make sure. She didn't have shoes on and was barely tall enough and I was so excited for her that I let it slip out, so now we have a countdown. One year that we went I made a calendar and printed off as many Mickey Mouse faces as we had days until we went and that helped for them to visualize how long they had to wait. As our kids get older it gets more fun to go and I can't wait for this year. Unfortunately, Cade is not so excited as Claire is about the roller coasters. I took him on Space Mountain last year and I was laughing and having a great time, I looked over at Cade and he was terrified. I felt so bad. We are hoping he gets into them a little more but I'm not sure this is the year. Here are some pictures from our trip last year. Good times!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
44 more days!
The kids always want to go to Disneyland and Casey and I have decided to make our yearly trip in March. The problem? I made the HUGE mistake of telling them we were going, mostly because I wanted to measure Claire to see if she was tall enough to ride the roller coasters. Last year when we went, she LOVED the Matterhorn and the one in Toontown and she kept saying that next year when she was bigger she could go on the choo choo train roller coaster. So I HAD to make sure. She didn't have shoes on and was barely tall enough and I was so excited for her that I let it slip out, so now we have a countdown. One year that we went I made a calendar and printed off as many Mickey Mouse faces as we had days until we went and that helped for them to visualize how long they had to wait. As our kids get older it gets more fun to go and I can't wait for this year. Unfortunately, Cade is not so excited as Claire is about the roller coasters. I took him on Space Mountain last year and I was laughing and having a great time, I looked over at Cade and he was terrified. I felt so bad. We are hoping he gets into them a little more but I'm not sure this is the year. Here are some pictures from our trip last year. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have fun. We definitely need to plan a trip there too.
Post a Comment