Sunday, March 2, 2008

Time has flown by!

         

Today Casey and I have been married seven years.  I can truly say that I am married to my best friend and we enjoy every minute together.  He is my partner and we balance each other out so well. I'm so glad that he puts up with me!  Not only is he the best but his family is the greatest too.  I feel so blessed to have married into a wonderful, close-knit family.  They would do anything for me and I don't know if they know how much I appreciate them.  Marrying Casey is one of the best decisions I have ever made.  He has made me so happy and I look forward to many more years together.   

6 comments:

Mandy said...

We are glad you agreed to join the family and don't regret it yet! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Happy anniversary!

Courtney said...

We're so glad you are in the fam! Time really has flown by!

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, I never knew you had a blog and I am so glad it has recipes...I always want something different and easy...I'll leave the work of finding them to you and just check in on your blog!! E-mail me your google account e-mail so I can put you on my permissions list...then you will be able to view my blog. My e-mail is cavebunch@cox.net My blog is www.cavebunch.blogspot.com One more thing, someone just made me that salsa that you got from Michelle...it was pretty tasty. Talk to you soon!!

heather said...

Happy Anniversary, I didn't know that you guys have been married as long as Brent and I. I thought you were married longer, learning new things everyday.

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nikki said...

Happy anniversary! That's so fun. :) Time really does fly. And you've got some adorable kids to show for those 7 years!