Saturday was quite a day for our family. Casey started his day really early participating in his first spring triathlon. I wish I could have been there to take pictures of him and watch him but as everyone knows with those races you really don't see them much. So I don't have any pictures of him in his sexy black shorts and red swim cap! He has been training for a few months and did great. He had a good time and wants to do another one but will have to wait until spring since the next one is next month and we will be a little busy next month with the new arrival.
While Casey was busy swimming, biking and running, I hauled all three kids and my pregnant self to the overcrowded soccer fields for Cade and Claire's first soccer games. It was mass chaos at the field and here I am carrying a bunch of chairs with kids trailing behind me trying to figure out where the field was Cade was supposed to be at. And it was HOT!!!! The kids had a great time and Claire even got a goal! Casey was able to make it for the last 10 minutes of Claire's game and saw the goal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment