Monday, September 21, 2009

Claire lost her first tooth!


Claire has had a loose tooth for over a week and she finally let us pull it out. She was SO excited when it became loose and that excitement is what allowed Casey to pull it out. She is on cloud 9 right now saying, "I lost my first baby tooth!!" She is carrying it around in a little case for the Tooth Fairy showing everyone how tiny her tooth is. Too cute.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH!! That's exciting!

Lisa Mc said...

I am so happy for her!! She looks darling!! I got your message about the baby that is great news. The end is in sight! I hope all is well with your family! I miss seeing you on a regular basis.

heather said...

That is so funny. Just this morning Talyse said mom, my tooth is loose, and she walked around all morning talking about it. She told her teacher first thing as she walked in the door. I thought it was early, but what perfect timing for me to read your blog. I can't believe they are big enough to be loosing teeth, I remember when they were babies. Crazy. I hope you are feeling good. Just a little longer...right?

TheMoncurs said...

Yay Claire!

I also, I just went back and checked and HOLY COW you are due really really soon. I can't believe you are about to have FOUR children!