Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Month of Construction Part 2


After the plumbing fiasco, Casey decided to build some bookshelves around our new tv that we got for Christmas and build some shelves in the garage.  So once again, we had workers in our house.  One of the worst things of it all was I had to get up early to take a shower, not knowing when they were going to show up. Which means that I didn't get to work out as much as I would like to so if I gained weight, it's not my fault!
The end result of this was actually really  nice but after going through it for 2 weeks previously and then adding two more was a little bit more than I wanted.  I was READY to be done and now I am.  So if you were wondering why I hadn't been blogging much, now you know!


2 comments:

Katie said...

wow! looks good!

Michelle said...

That looks really cute! Can't wait to see it in person sometime.