This is what happens when my dad plays with my hair after a bath. He kept running his fingers through it and straightened it up. I had the bath last night and my hair still looks like this!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My hair...
This is what happens when my dad plays with my hair after a bath. He kept running his fingers through it and straightened it up. I had the bath last night and my hair still looks like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is Casey hair. His was just like that.
Kamy:
How are you? How's your newest addition? I'd love to see updated pictures when you can squeeze in a minute to your already busy schedule.
~Monica
It's been awhile since I've checked out your blog. CONGRATULATIONS KAMY!!! She is gorgeous, even with her crazy hair do from daddy. Wow, a mommy of 4, sounds like life is going very well for you. Love ya!
Post a Comment