Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!


Yesterday Cade headed to 2nd grade and Claire to Kindergarten. Claire was SO excited, Cade not so much. We walked to school with a bunch of kids from the neighborhood, one of the kids commented that we looked like a parade. We walked by the Kindergarten entrance and Claire started to head that way all by herself. I had to call her over so that we could make sure Cade found his line and then take her to her playground. Cade had some friends in his class and he is used to the drill so after he found his line he took off to play on the playground. As we were walking Claire to her line I asked her if she was excited or nervous and to be honest I don't think she answered me, she was so focused on getting to her class. She immediately lined up and I could have walked away and she wouldn't have noticed. She was ready! I had to make her wave to me! She walked in the classroom and I peeked in on her and she was just sitting there not looking for me just ready to start her day. She is loving it, which makes me really happy.

1 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I can't believe how big Cade is now...Trin would be in 2nd grade too...time flies. They are adorable and I'm sure you already knew that. Love ya!