Kamy, just stumbled on your blog. I had no clue you were pregnant! (Not that I would since we haven't been in the ward for a while now) That's awesome. And another girl, how fun! We'll find out next week what we're having, and Jocey is hoping for a little sister - guess we'll see! Anyway, congrats!
Married to my best friend and mother to 4 beautiful children. One of my favorite hobbies, because there really isn't time for much else, is finding great recipes. So I wanted to start a blog combining my family and my findings. Because what good is a great recipe if it isn't shared!
6 comments:
YAY! You're going to be swimming in girls! I'm sure Cade will love it :)
aaawwwwwww.....
so fun!
i am so excited for you!
Oh yeah! I am so happy for you. I find out on the 24th so we are due so close.
Hey the bergeson family says congrats! My dad was so impressed that you guys are now on your 4th! :)
Kamy, just stumbled on your blog. I had no clue you were pregnant! (Not that I would since we haven't been in the ward for a while now) That's awesome. And another girl, how fun! We'll find out next week what we're having, and Jocey is hoping for a little sister - guess we'll see! Anyway, congrats!
Yeah for 3 girlies and 1 boy!
Post a Comment