Our annual Breakfast with Santa was fun as always. Casey was the cook again, so of course breakfast delicious! Chloe was not brave enough to sit on Santa's lap, one day I will get a picture with her and Santa. I laugh when I see the picture of Santa and Cade with the same look on their face, how does that happen? Claire puts her fingers in her mouth when she gets nervous. I was looking through my pictures when I was young and I did the same thing!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Breakfast with Santa
Our annual Breakfast with Santa was fun as always. Casey was the cook again, so of course breakfast delicious! Chloe was not brave enough to sit on Santa's lap, one day I will get a picture with her and Santa. I laugh when I see the picture of Santa and Cade with the same look on their face, how does that happen? Claire puts her fingers in her mouth when she gets nervous. I was looking through my pictures when I was young and I did the same thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment